Thursday 1 September 2016

Grandfather Kurgan's Genestealer Cult, part 3


Genestealer Patriarch "Grandfather Kurgan" lurking in the underhive of Mancunius Dome.



The Patriarch is finished - it took a total of about two and a half hours of work. I may go back to it and do some more work on the base at some point but I'm calling it done for now. I'm really pleased with the results of the "zenithal spray grey / drybrush highlights white / wash colours" technique and I will certainly be using it for other models; the Genestealer Hybrids and Purestrains for Grandfather Kurgan's cult at least!

I have been looking at 200 point Kill Teams using the WH40K Datasheets for Deathwatch Overkill Genestealer Cults, and he may not end up on the table very often, but it will be cool to keep him as an "end of level boss" type adversary in narrative campaigns.







The Archeotech Prospectors may have found more than they bargained for!


No comments:

Post a Comment