Wednesday 8 June 2016

The Hidden Library of Tzeentch - part 1

The Hidden Library of Tzeentch contains every single scrap of knowledge, every thought of every creature across space and time, and is where Tzeentch himself concocts his eternal plots. It lies at the centre of the Impossible Fortress, within the Maze of Tzeentch. Flanking the doorway are The Towers of Helixis.

Trapped within the library are countless Pink and Blue Horrors who tend to the books as a mad gardener might tend to a sprawling mess of weeds and thorns. The grimoires chatter to their keepers, trapping the Horrors in webs of deceit and scandal so that the Daemons eventually fade away and the Library absorbs their energy.

Khu'ganax and the Unbound: Agents of the Hidden Library


After building most of a box of Pink Horrors last week I picked up a Burning Chariot kit on the way home last night. So project #HiddenLibrary has begun and agents of the Silver Tower will soon venture out into the Mortal Realms. Well, as soon as they are painted...

I'm going to get 10 or 11 models out of Burning Chariot kit: Herald, 3 Blue Horrors, Flamer, 2 Screamers, 3 or 4 Book Familiars. I'll also have left over parts for themed scenery or objective markers too.

I've built a Herald of Tzeentch and some floating book familiars from the kit already. The Herald is called "Khu'ganax the Librarian". The warband will be called The Unbound.


I have two Silver Tower Pink Horrors that I will use as Iridescence Horrors (Pink Horror Champions), I plan on converting one a bit so they aren't identical. I also have one each of the Silver Tower Familiars.

I don't have plans to buy much more for the warband - maybe a few Silver Tower Blue Horrors and another box of Pink Horrors. It's more so I can explore some Tzeentch fluff with maybe a bit of gaming thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment